With this data protection declaration we would like to inform all visitors to the website ("you") about which personal data we collect when You come to this website and how we use and process this data. This data protection declaration only applies to the processing of the personal data collected on this website and not to the data processing that takes place on other websites.
Personal data is all information about you that you can possibly identify as a natural person. This data protection declaration does not apply to processing that takes place on a website other than this one.
The owner of the website ('we', 'us', 'our') is:
When you visit our website, we (possibly) process some of your personal data that we collect through cookies or similar technologies. We can collect two categories of personal data:
- Data relating to your electronic identification and information about your interaction with our partner websites. The electronic identification data includes the time and date of access to our website, your IP address and the browser you used to access our website, the operating system you are currently using, unique device IDs and information about your mobile network.
- Your interaction with our partner websites includes information about whether you visit one of our partner websites, register there or take part in gaming activities on a website. It is important to note that we process this information on an aggregate level and cannot trace it back to you.
- If you decide to participate in the raffle (or competition) we organize, we can process the following personal data:
- Your email address and the username you used to create the account. If you decide to register for the competition via social media accounts or other platforms, we will process your authentication data. The processing of this data is necessary for authentication purposes (competition registration) and to be able to distinguish the participants from one another. The email addresses are also used to contact the competition winners. The usernames may also be used to publish the winners' information on our website. Please note that due to the transparency obligation, regulated by the relevant national legislature, we have to announce the winners of the competition. We will also process the information about your predictions and rankings, which is necessary for the compilation of statistics among the participants and the successful implementation of the competition.
- In the event of a win, we will process the following:
- First and last name of the winner, which is necessary for the delivery of the prize;
- Copy of the winner's ID, which ensures compliance with the legal requirements for gambling age limit and identification of the winner is required to deliver / pay out the prize.
- Financial identification data (bank account details such as bank name, IBAN, BIC, SWIFT, e-wallet and / or mobile payment system data) that are required for the delivery of the prize .
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data collected as part of the competition is your consent before participating in the Competition.
The legitimate interest in processing your personal data lies in improving the effectiveness of our products and our services in general. We use this type of data to measure the current effectiveness of the advertising campaigns carried out on our website. In addition, information generated during your visit to our website is also used to improve your general user experience, to develop and improve content on our website, to secure and maintain the functionality of the website and to do so prevent potential threats.
We process the IP address of the device you are using to enable communication between your device and our server and to determine your approximate geolocation, which is used for further customization of the services (e.g. to provide appropriate content for your preferred language and game-related content that is legal in your country). We also use this information for analytical purposes (e.g. to calculate how many visitors from certain countries / regions come to our website).
It is necessary to process information about the browser and operating system you are using to ensure the regular provision of our services to you. We may also need this type of data in order to solve any technical problems that may arise.
We can also process data about your activities on the websites of our partners. This type of information is grouped with other similar data to help us compile statistics on the use of our services. This is important for the legitimate purpose of calculating our earnings.
How we protect your personal data
We regularly ensure that your data is kept up-to-date and stored securely. In order to achieve this, we use various technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data from accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, theft, unauthorized disclosure or access, unauthorized use, possible data protection violations and against all other illegal forms of data processing .
Based on business needs and security requirements, we apply restrictions on access control to your personal information. Access to your personal data is only granted to trained and authorized employees whose knowledge and skills are necessary for the processing of the personal data we collect.
Your rights under the GDPR
- Law on access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data stored by us
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data if you consider it to be incorrect hold
- The right to be forgotten: The right, also known as the right to delete, entitles you to request that we delete your personal data stored by us. It can happen in different cases: when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; if you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other lawful basis on which we can further process the data; if you have objected to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate reasons for continuing; if the data has been processed unlawfully or if the data has to be deleted due to a legal obligation
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request that we use and process your personal data restrict
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data transferred To request data that we process from another company without our being prevented, if this is technically possible
- Right to revoke your consent: You have the right if we contact the Processing of your personal data rely on your consent, withdraw your consent at any time without having to give us a reason
- Rec ht to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local or Danish data protection authority if you believe that your rights have been violated. If you believe that your rights with regard to your personal data have been violated, or if you have any questions or doubts about the processing of your personal data on this website or if you would like to send us a request regarding your rights, please send us an email to
Data subject and data controller
According to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), the data subject is defined as "identified or identifiable natural persons". Since the processing of personal data that can take place on this website is your personal data, you are considered the data subject. Therefore, you can exercise the rights granted to you by the GDPR.
Third party recipients
Your personal data can be passed on to companies that support us in the provision and further development of our services (e.g. analytics, development, marketing). They will necessarily process your personal data in order to carry out the tasks that we entrust to them. As defined in the GDPR, these third parties are to be regarded as data processors. The data processors are included in the processing on the basis of the corresponding data protection agreements that have been drawn up to ensure the security of your personal data.
Transfer to recipients from third countries
As already mentioned in the previous section, when transferring your personal Data outside the EEA ensure an adequate level of data protection within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws.
Countries and recipients to which your personal data can be transmitted are:
- Recipients based in a country, which, in the opinion of the European Commission, has an adequate level of data protection. You can find a list of countries with an adequate level of data protection here.
- A recipient from a country that, according to the European Commission, does not have an adequate level of data protection. In this case, we conclude contracts (data protection agreements) which oblige the recipient to protect your personal data according to the same standards as in the EEA and to take appropriate guarantees within the meaning of the applicable data protection law, in particular the GDPR.
Stand: Januar 2022